Mr. Abdul Hafeez Abbasi has 20 years of diversified IT experience in System Administration, Networking, Programming, database and Web development. Associated with zab solutions with its inception, worked as an advisor, territory head, and a team leader in the majority of projects. Attended several courses, seminars with Multinational and National organizations. He has a Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences from Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad.
Responsible for overall software projects being developed at ZabSolutions (In-house software development unit of SZABIST)
* Conducted several In-house training for faculty and staff in Turnitin and other software.
* Enforcing the security policies and guidelines
* Incorporating computer security best practices into customer IT support practices
* Implementing information security interface in very complex computing systems, applications and network software/hardware
* Developing and implementing enterprise solutions necessary to ensure security of information systems assets
* Performing detailed technical reviews of physical networks and documentation to ensure computer security integration
* Administration and supervision of On-line Admission Testing System (OATs) conducting since 2006 at SZABIST for its Karachi, Islamabad and Larkana Campus.
* Administration and supervision of Comprehensive Exams (KATs) since 2000 to date.
* Administration of On-Line Teaching Evaluation System (TES) since 2000 to date.
* Coordinated and supervised software development life cycle and implementation of ERP system (ZABDESK) at SZABIST.
* Administration of ZabDesk ERP system on its students and teachers module.
* Administration of Online Admission System
* Administration of Online Learning System